We hope you’re planning to attend Reunion 2017 from Thursday, June 1 – Sunday, June 4!
As of 3/24/2017, the following people have registered for the Class of 1992 Reunion.
Jane Cady ’92
Tracy Ingram DeLuca ’92
John Diener ’92
K.C. Frary ’92
Amanda French ’92
Ben Grinnell ’92
Tricia Ernst Grinnell ’92
Pat Hopkins ’92
Heidi Wabrek McCormick ’92
Chris Neill ’92
Maggie O’Sullivan ’92
Chris Roy ’92
Rich Sparrow ’92
Mike Trucano ’92
Jeff Zeman ’92
Believe it or not, our 25th Year Reunion is just around the corner, June 1–4, 2017! Early indications predict that we will have a strong turnout, but to make it truly memorable, we hope you will join us. Mark your calendars, schedule some vacation time, and make your travel arrangements today!
The committee has been collaborating with the Office of Alumni Relations to plan a weekend full of fun and informative events, great food and drink, varied entertainment, and ample time to relax, reconnect, and celebrate. A few highlights already slated for the weekend include:
- Boat trip to Eagle Island, to explore and visit the retirement home of Admiral Robert Peary, Bowdoin 1877
- Reunion Welcome Dinner
- Libations and laughs with Maine comedian, Bob Marley
- Class of 1992 Welcome Gathering at the Maine Maritime Museum overlooking the beautiful Kennebec River
- Bowdoin Brewfest and live music at Smith Union
- Alumni Parade and Reunion Convocation with remarks from President Clayton Rose and our classmate Maggie O’Sullivan will be honored for her work with the Distinguished Educator Award!
- Afternoon on the Quad: Enjoy sunshine, beers, ice cream, and live music! Reunion Carnival features fun for the whole family with bouncy houses, games, and crafts!
- Back to School Sessions
- Class of 1992 Trivia Night and pre-dinner reception
- Private Reunion Lobster Bake
- House Party at Quinby House (formerly Psi U)
- Dance the night away at the campus-wide party with Motown band, the Party Factor in Smith Union!
If you are thinking about bringing your family, kids 17 and under attend Reunion free with weekend long activities for kids of all ages, including rock climbing, Reunion Carnival, and Fun with Physics.
Join us on Facebook! Share pictures, memories, and your favorite Bowdoin moments–and get excited for the weekend–with more than 100 classmates on the Bowdoin College Class of ’92 Facebook Group!
Get ready to celebrate – we can’t wait to see you!